Cinderella, Kerri

non ho detto niente del sugo anch’è perchè non lo mai visto fare cosi…ma questi sono solo gusti ognuno può farlo nel modo che piace di più… :wink:

I make my own marina sauce from the tomatoes in my garden.

gli ingredienti fatti in casa e non comprati sono sempre i migliori…

if you see it there it means that for the participants there is no problem with it…if a person I don’t like shows up in my house I kick him out in no time…

Ben is not invited?

I always prepare the sauce first then the pasta immediately before serving!

Exactly, and anyway, cooking the sauce with the meat and all the rest of the ingredients takes at least 3 hours on low heat…

Elina is back :heart_eyes:

:fire: :fire: :fire:

Yes but she was showing her engagement ring to Cinderella so she will non available i would imagine.

Damn, this girl is not wasting any time :laughing:

O.M.G. die ogen :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

It would have been diplomatic for Cinderella to have invited Flora who did so much work preparing the flat for her tenancy. Having said that she may have declined.

Is that Aphrodite AKA Pauline back there?, I hope Cinderella isn’t the jealous type.

No, that’s Elina, brunette, Aphrodite is blonde from what i remember

Edit: Sorry i just realised what you meant, the blonde next to Isidor, it’s Pudding’s girlfriend

Pauline lies in bed in the apartment Jenya DADYA & friends and s___ps.

But Junior’s girlfriend, Elina, is pretty and makes a likeable impression.

Wait a second, Elina is the brunette with the white top.

Pudding’s girlfriend has a different name, starting with S, but i can not remember it now

OK, So that is Shenia?

2 Likes

Elina with the white top is a very pretty girl and I think she’s incredibly likeable.

1 Like

whats the name of the girl behind please?