Cinderella, Kerri

(heavy sigh) If I must:roll_eyes:

just joking. :wink:

I wonder if we will see them rub noses together…or anything else.

Hah that’s not the only thing Eskimo brothers rub together. :wink:

1 Like

Well that’s exactly what I was hoping might be the case! :laughing:

Hehe well there is usually a girl involved to become Eskimo brothers, so you might want to close your eyes for that part. :upside_down_face:

Oh dear, you had to go ruin my naughty mental images, didn’t you?! :laughing:

Just noticed that Cinderella is wearing a knee bandage, i hope everything is fine for her :heart:

2 Likes

I’m sorry! :sob:

I am curious about those little cake like things on the tray. I wonder what they are specifically.

Same here, maybe Cinderella will let us know when she has some free time to do so

And there’s my evening done :roll_eyes:

See Ya Goodbye GIF by DINOSALLY

rest assured man…we cannot dictate to them who they should invite or not… :wink:

Does our resident Italian approve of the pasta? :spaghetti:

@andre85

probably not. too little water in the noodles, a high pot would be much better suited than a flat pan, the butter on the cooling noodles then ensures that the sauce does not stick so well…
there is also a saying in italy: “the sauce is waiting for the pasta”. Seen in this light, the order in which the food is prepared is not ideal either
Those would be my non-Italian points of criticism

let’s see what @andre85 say about it

1 Like

Yes Best Friends :heart:

lo scrivo in italiano… ci sono degli errori prima cosa gli spaghetti non si fanno cuocere dentro una padella secondo si scolano dentro uno scolapasta e terzo non si lasciano dentro a una ciotola mentre fai cuocere il condimento sennò diventano di plastica quando li mangi…

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. I understood you perfectly. :hugs:

1 Like

Who said pudding was invited. When Flora was living there he just turned up.