Cinderella, Kerri

Cam 2 makes scratching noises and has dropouts…

And they left again.

Whenever someone cooks in this kitchen, I get hungry every time… :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

They are coming back for sure, looks like a party is in the making

Everything is looking delicious :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I really need to know what is @Cinderella preparing there. Made me so hungry now :crazy_face:

Great news with their appartment! Can we hope threesomes with isidor cinderella and another girl? I hope cinderella having sex in some hot lingerie

Threesome sounds good to me what do you think? @Cinderella

:heart:

5 Likes

That you, for recognizing that she has the right to make her own choice about what to do with her beautiful body! :hugs: :innocent: :hugs:

Quite a surplus of men at this party. :thinking: :sweat_smile:

That would be hot, but I also hope @Cinderella gets to fuck another guy. That would be the best way to make things fair for the both of them. :smiling_face:

Well, where is @David or @Albion? I bet they have a few ideas as to how to help out with the surplus.

1 Like

Yes I think I could come up with a few! :innocent:

:heart:

2 Likes

A sausage buffet! :yum: :hotdog:

1 Like

I like the simple interaction between the 2 guys in the middle of the couch. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are very good friends (Isidor and Jenya)

Yes they certainly appear to be. That’s so nice to see. It was lovely to see them together, obviously enjoying each other’s company (but in a straight and manly sort of way), when the visit was reversed, a couple of weeks ago.

They are Eskimo brothers! :smiling_imp: :hot_face: :fire: