Cinderella, Kerri

I actually agree with you on this, I’ve had my joke and it’s on my mute list now.

1 Like

Congrats @Cinderella on ur own place :hugs:
To everybody else I know it’s flora old place but still I just want to be nice and congratulate her on her own place❤️

4 Likes

Enough joking.

A warm welcome from me too @Cinderella and Isidor!! :heart:

4 Likes

Благодарю❤️

3 Likes

Так же благодарю🥰

4 Likes

He is so cute :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I just wonder can Isidor break his record, and remain here as resident for more than 10 days, which was his limit with Inga!

[Inga & Isidor heart 2023-05-06: Isidors name removed 2023-05-16

1 Like

And just out of curiosity since the Realm has not changed other than the name from what I can tell, Why wipe out the cam-map?

Because some cameras have had their numbers swapped Cam 7 used to be Cam 8 in the bedroom and Cam 10 used to be Cam 9 and i think the kitchen ones have changed also.

The free cameras have changed. With Flora it was cam 1 and cam 3 and now it’s cam 2 and 3…that’s probably why the map has to be adjusted as well.

1 Like

Right, I hadn’t even noticed that. I have no idea what the point of that is…

With Flora it was also cam 2 and 3 the free ones, the difference is that now the numbers swapped: cam 1 now was cam 3, cam 2 was cam 1 and cam 3 was cam 2

I don’t know either but for some reason they have changed some of them maybe for tenants change.

images

@Cinderella en Isidor
Van harte gefeliciteerd en welkom :heart_eyes: :heart:

4 Likes

The cameras are still in the same places, only the order has changed. Makes no sense to me.

2 Likes

I’ve read this three times now and I’m completely confused. :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:
You will surely be right. Let’s just leave it at that… :sweat_smile: :joy:

I wasn’t thinking of continuing my membership, I changed my mind when I saw @Cinderella couple.
Both are very sweet. :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Might want to cut out the middleman and link the topic with the Purgatorium :poop:.

*This comment is about merging the Cinderella & Isidor topic with the Purgatorium. This comment is joke and although some people may not agree with the comment it is not off topic.

1 Like

Ur welcome anytime :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

Guests starting to arrive, while Cinderella started the cooking :heart:

3 Likes