Chuck & Chloe

I know that what the participants and guests do or don’t do, actually, is no business of mine,
but sometimes I’m very perplexed about their behavior. Last night, for example, a couple,
Chelsea and a guest guy came to visit Chuck & Chloe. But the only thing they did during
the whole time was lying closely together and cuddling in the bed! Was this a new plot or
trick that some “managers” had conjured up? Just wondering.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s that complicated. Chelsea and the guy had visited at the same time only a handful of times. They hadn’t been a couple when they visited before and they still may not be a couple, sometimes it’s just nice to have some company. They also did a bit more than just cuddle

Hi Chuck & Chloe,
I hope Chelsea comes back to you soon.
It was much nicer to see you together than the two minute guy who was there. Well, he probably didn’t last more than two minutes and he was done. Chelsea must have been disappointed!
No, it’s much nicer to see the three of you together with the warmth you show each other no matter what you do for something.
By the way, this apartment is the nicest.

Hi Chuck & Chloe,
I hope Chelsea comes back to you soon.
It was much nicer to see you together than the two minute guy who was there. Well, he probably didn’t last more than two minutes and he was done. Chelsea must have been disappointed!
No, it’s much nicer to see the three of you together with the warmth you show each other no matter what you do for something.
By the way, this apartment is the nicest.

1 Like

Nice ass :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Chuck and Chloe have very nice asses :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It was the guest’s first time having sex on these cameras so I think we can be a bit nicer. Chloe, Chuck and Chelsea seem to like him and i think that is the most important thing

Looked like the “cigarettes” were a little strong there for a moment. Nice to see Chuck take her to bed but their energy soon returned :wink: :wink:. Amazing couple

3 Likes

I’m waiting, I’m awaiting some visitors arriving and, in the best case scenario, some interesting action to begin! :slightly_smiling_face: :roll_eyes: :thinking: :s___ping:

3 Likes

Wow :star_struck: I love their little photo shoots

3 Likes

Looks like some unorthodox treatment for tonsillitis :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

i like her nylon socks

Next she will have Strep throat :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

is Strep short for Strepadicktome?

Hi Chuck & Chole,
What happened to your camera 4 there is a horrible noise howling sound. It’s been like this for a while, but can you check what could be wrong and get sound in that camera. Hope you have a nice weekend.

Seriously pretty guy visiting… I

do hope this develops.

3 Likes

Hej,
Tack för att ni har fixat kamera 4. :slight_smile:

That’s a good one! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Landlord? :see_no_evil:

1 Like