Chuck & Chloe

2 Likes

9 Likes

the party begins … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

well, that’s the end of the day for the freeloaders…

3 Likes

Watch out you’ll have you know who starting a campaign again :man_facepalming: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I have a technical solution for the problem… but it probably can’t be supported by the software: a second version of collapsed text, which you can only open as premium. then all the material that should be reserved for premiums could be in there. and everyone can decide for themselves whether and how they use the function or not
would be better than having every topic twice (which nobody really uses anyway)

As far as I’m concerned VHTV solved the problem and they threw it back in their face, so end of, not starting this up again. :grin:

ok, I’m already quiet :wink:

:rofl: he probably bought the wrong size :wink:

5 Likes

Looks almost like Chloe was creampied…

4 Likes

she’s extra foamy today, yes

1 Like

Indeed, well, she obviously enjoyed big time :smiley:

3 Likes

can’t be overheard either :wink: you can tell by the sound from afar

That’s how a wife/girlfriend swap should be.

10/10

Both girls are treated like a queen. Boys, hats down.

4 Likes

Good times here tonight :heart_eyes: And I’m impressed the guest guy managed to keep his 50’s rock 'n roll hairstyle in an impeccable state through all this :joy: :laughing:

4 Likes

Cloe was more impressed by his tool than his hairstyle. I’ve never seen her cream like this before, she was literally soaked, gorgeous to see.