Carolyn & Gevorg

I don’t think so.

2 Likes

It’s Bob “the guitar player” again. Ref. at Henry`s. Looks like he have a good realation with Gerda. They also came together! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

“Things happened” later. More people came to visit so it was a full house here! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

They broadcast of the Wardrobe just realized they made it unrecognizable Good Job They should make whole Realm like that

9 Likes

This guy with Gevorg is very cute! :ok_hand:

4 Likes

MMMM what program do they broadcast on?

Gerda and Gevorg

1 Like

All that’s missing is Carolyn and you could have a perfect threesome in front of the cam and I think the cash register will really ring

1 Like

Carolyn prepares the food! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Carolyn and Gerda in clearly funny “woman to woman” conversation with laughter and gerticulation. Gerda looks very well and she did not drink any ■■■■■■■ last night! :hugs: :sweat_smile:

Gevorg gave up the lady talk! :rofl:

4 Likes

Henrys existing chain of women is shrinking in now. The line up is suddenly: 1. Mira 2. Gerda 3. Shelia. For now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

We have to count in Jutta as well? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

She is out of the project as a participant for now, isn`t she? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I could agree to set her up as number four reserve. Further eventual development in the waiting. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No, now the “fun” has moved to the bed! :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

3 Likes

What’s going on here Gerda has been sitting/standing on the balcony for over an hour. She made a phone call to a man. Has she no place to live. The other two apparently sleep in two different rooms. Is Gerda’s psyche not quite as it should be anyway? :thinking: :worried:

Now Gevorg came!

4 Likes

Gevorg, a real gentleman! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :thinking:

5 Likes

8 Likes

a couple cam show

4 Likes