Carolyn & Gevorg

With regards to who delivers the highest frequence of sex on cam at this site, the opinions of this equals the amount of butts represented in the entire world in total. But to take a guess I would suggest Tonk, Ryry & Martha plus probably Yuneska & Radu. To carefully suggest something. This is a matter of taste for everyone. :hugs: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Not sure what you meant but all I was pointing out was the simple fact that forum topic wise, the one I created, is the main place for discussing men’s bottoms. I can’t comment about pages relating to female ones (or their sexual activity), as I don’t look at them.

3 Likes

That is totally alright of course. I understood that in the first place obviously. So no problem at all. :fire::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

My pleasure, I’m always glad to help when someone’s not too familiar with the nooks and crannies of the forum in our strange little corner of the world :smiley:

4 Likes

No Saturday night party today… It’s sad. :sleeping: :sleeping:

1 Like

Saturday night sleeping party with pajamas on. :sleeping:

2 Likes

No one is at Shiela’s either. I think everyone is at Henery’s because his apartment is offline. They can do whatever they want to do when the apartment is offline

2 Likes

Carolyn is home and sleeping for 24 hours :yawning_face: :sleeping: :sleeping:

2 Likes

Good morning :grin:
With so much sleep Carolyn must be full of energy. For a good fuck party later? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Gevorg usually has at least one show a day! :sweat_smile:

Another one!

7 Likes

super hot outfit :star_struck: :fire:
ooocaro

4 Likes

6 Likes

Early board meeting at the office today! :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m not invited! :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

no sex,Carolyn didn’t get her pussy fucked?

3 Likes

Didn’t someone ask for Gerda’s whereabouts? :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Strange hair colour on her. Women and their hair styles. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Obviously they have moved the kitchen table to the living room. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I am not all surprised that Jutta decided to leave in the end. She has been looking a little unsatisfied the last few weeks the way I see it. :fire:

1 Like

since Friday evening already

1 Like

Is that Palmer with Gerda?? He introduced her to Henry originally.

1 Like