Bono & Isabelle

:video_camera: Archive Videos (realm87)
:video_camera: Archive Videos (realm65)

1 Like

Please forgive my total ignorance here but which one is which?! Their names do not (to me anyway) give a clue as to gender. Also, who are the 2 other beautiful young men we have seen there recently?

1 Like

Impossible to tell. The people there changed already three times since the place is opened and yet they are still called Ayaka & Bango. It seems the manager does not tell a thing at all to @VHTV_James

2 Likes

Good! The less that is known about the tenants, the better. When you know things it biases you. It causes you to pigeonhole them, enf___e your distain on other members, and it closes minds to possibilities. Often ignorance is bliss.

2 Likes

Ah OK. Well it is good to know I am not the only one who isn’t aware of the answer. Do you happen to know the answer to the second question I was asking, about the additional 2 young men we have seen there in the last few days or so? Maybe I should start a new thread on all of this, or do you think that might not be advisable and just keep it here? I am very new to all of this and still learning how to do things here, having only just joined the forums today!

3 Likes

You should keeping to discuss it in here. But I have no idea who is who. In the GMT+7 places participants and guests change so rapidly it is impossible to follow. Not even VHTV can keep up with all that.

Oops, I apologise as I have done it again…the repeated post was unintentional and I still can’t find a way of avoiding it as it comes up as a previously saved draft which I can not seem to delete even when I press the 'discard button! … Further update on my technical issues… It seems that all I had to do was change browsers. I can now delete things (drafts for example) as I wish. Hopefully there will be no duplicated posts.

Sorry, I’m new here. Can anyone please explain what GMT +7 means? Many thanks!

Hi, Welcome to VHTV Community! GMT is apartment’s timezone :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought so but wasn’t sure, thanks!

Basically, it means 7 hours ahead of the UK in the Winter as we use GMT (Greenwich Mean /Meridian Time) but not currently as we are in BST (British Summer Time) so it is now +6. Just to give you a slightly more full answer:)

Or another way is to say the UK is GMT +1 during the summer period.

Suggestions. - Move cam 6 to the opposite side of the bed

Thank you! Yes we really need a balance of cameras in that room. It all seems uneven in there at the moment doesn’t it?

2 Likes

I like the cute girl in this apartment. On the one hand I have the impression, that as long I follow the ongoing g in this apartment, it seems that the girl gets more and more loving sexual activities also with two different guys. Hope she would continue and intensify her sexual activities. Such a beautiful body has to be loved and fucked continuously. What I can not understand that she is such a “panty fan”. It is completely unnecessary. Such a body has to be day and night completely naked.

@VHTV_James Ayako and Bango apartment what’s with this blue lights on all the bedroom cameras. For me watching this is a big big big turn off why can’t we just have the normal night vision what’s with this blue lighting.

Hi, did you report that to Support?

I must check not sure if i reported it before i remember either posting here about it or reporting it. I’ll report it now and get back with their response.

1 Like

What a shame.

1 Like

How do you mean i’ve have now reported it and will see if we can get to the bottom of this blue lights issue.

1 Like