Auriel

You are two beautiful girls, you have two sweet faces and two beautiful bodies, it is impossible for me not to look at you and I also think she is even more beautiful just because you certainly don’t need to do absurd things on cam, keep it up, you are fantastic.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Gossip and off topic posts aka the :poop:-hole

The problem is that 99% spend money on VHT to see fucking, watching how housework is done can be easier and cheaper to get.
oh!! I forgot, it’s not essential to be a whore to fuck, it’s enough to be a woman.

i was completely with you until the last 14 words. Why do you need to denigrate the other girls .Just enjoy what is in front of you.

sorry but i didn’t denigrate the other girls, i just said that other girls made a different choice of auriel and his sister, it is those who comment on aAuriel’s page who criticized their way of showing themselves on cam.

1 Like

I took the term “whores fucking” from a sentence by Auriel, personally I think that not interested in what they do in the other rooms, I don’t understand why you rage if Auriel and sister are not like the others … you said it right? do you pay for it?

2 Likes

I am not sure what you mean Do i pay for it ? and i am not ‘raging’ by the way. I was actually agreeing with your comments until you had a moment , (without thought perhaps?) where you appeared to be abusive about the other women on this site. If that was not what you meant i apologise,.

2 Likes

I absolutely did not want to and if I know I have been I apologize offensive to the other girls, I wrote that the other girls are free to live the rooms as they see fit and how they feel. I also wrote that voyeurism encompasses various aspects of what one can like, iAuriel and sister have decided to experience their apartment one way and I don’t find it right that they are criticized … VHTV means VOYEUR, if there are people looking for sex. exasperated there are other rooms and other sites without necessarily criticizing or complaining about Auriel and sister

After what I’ve seen what happened between Auriel, Aerial and Kortny on another site, I’m kind of shocked that she has not done anything here. But I too appreciate the realness from her and here sister.

what do you mean?

1 Like

She has done some girl on girl on another website. You don’t see her doing anything on VH. For me, I appreciate some of VH because of the real natural stuff. Not a fan of the sex cam stuff though. Cleaning, working out, cooking and chilling in the nude is natural and real imo.

I’m an auriel fan. Haven’t seen her on other sites… Where else?

4 Likes

Auriel should invite Peter for sometime…

Auriel fans want to see her sex…so auriel should think about it.

I have seen her in some lesbian X video

site , is possible know the name ?

would tell me the site name ?