Auriel

Yes I already knew that and you know? I even had to go to my ophthalmologist friend after what I saw the next day. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m sorry for that! And no, I didn’t know about your eye probs!
This realm is a mystery to me anyway - like a vegan dish for a meat lover, nice to see, but not really more. It could be so much more for them and us :drooling_face:

Relax Man! I was Kidding :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

( actually what I wanted to say was that it was such a " bad action " that I wanted to say that my eyes were broken. :laughing:)

2 Likes

If no one fucks them, why do you call them that?

Or to ask it another way, how much does your m____r earn?

what a disgusting word he used, I agree with you, but the reason why viruses like this are written like this is because of Auriel and her sister,

because they don’t care here either and they haven’t even been on the forum for 5 days

• so unfortunately there is no one to answer these scumbags
  • we are alone here , Auriel and even her sis is in this project… :man_shrugging:t2:
2 Likes

But why at all? It makes practically no sense in this way they choose

U guys are busy what they choose m still thinking how their asses getting bigger….:fire::fire::sweat_smile:

1 Like

you are two beautiful girls, I am delighted to look at you, you have two very sweet faces, two beautiful and perfect bodies, you do not need to have sex on cam, your beauty still fills the screen, I think falling in love with you is extremely easy, have a good day.

2 Likes

Good morning beautiful sisters. You are beautiful, every time I see you around the house I can’t help but stop on your cam … you have two beautiful faces and two perfect bodies … I can ask you two things, I hope you can answer me … what are the your names and if you have practiced sports to have two bodies so toned … I think now the gym, but I don’t know swimming or tennis … you are really beautiful. a kiss

All that is true - they are serious runners, as they have told us before if you read the thread, and you are not allowed to ask for their real names They are very hot tho :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Don’t hold your breath for anything to happen :yum:

It is absurd to write anything here, because even its own participant doesn’t comes here now.

Briefly; Dead Realm

200w

Thanks for the kind reply … I did not know the rule that it was mandatory to use nick names inside the house or that in any case you should not know the real names, also because if someone knows them in real life then it takes little to recognize them in the home. You said “runners” but do they run on foot or by bicycle? their bodies drive me crazy

Auriel has written about it here on the forum, as you can see on the link below.

Then run out and get yourselves some boyfriends please. This pace is so boring now I would rather watch grass grow. You know it’s boring when people who post on here constantly try to pick up on the differences between you so they know which one of you is which. Yes you are both beautiful facially and physically but that can only captivate viewers for so long.