Auriel

Never be optimistic here, always pessimistic, that way you can never be disappointed by the antics and scripting
of the VHTV directors :innocent: :rofl:

Arenā€™t you a little ray of sunshine, bet yourā€™e fun at parties :rofl:

Where is Piterā€¦?:thinking:

2 Likes

which side is he on?

Simpatici proprio. Entrambi.

4 Likes

U r so sexy arabella, wow :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Well that made sense :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Not sure really as Sophia and Elonā€™s apartment in the Ukraine was +3 hrs on GMT as is Auriel and Pitterā€™s, but Amelia and Lucasā€™s apartment is + 2hrs GMT. So it is anyoneā€™s guess as I think most of the apartmentā€™s are in Russia. I think someone on here explained the time differences but I canā€™t remember what was said. Either way I wouldnā€™t like to go head to head in hand to hand combat with Piter :rofl:

He left this morning, bags packed.

I hope that Peter has not had to go to a damn war, I have only seen a couple break up and that Peter has not forgiven Auriel, I do not know the reason and I am not interested either, I just wish Peter to be happy

1 Like

I will miss him he just seems like a nice guy

this is a Russian apartment right?

She was crying when he left. So I dont think that they broke up. Its more possible that he left in order to help Russiaā€¦

Why you always think he had to go to army? He was not once seen with a uniformā€¦

bandicam 2022-05-22 01-24-38-762

bandicam 2022-05-22 01-28-01-015

4 Likes

3 Likes

i heard from support that he comes back on may 20th but he leaves again for good now itā€™s just auriel apartment :man_shrugging:

1 Like

@JamesDeen23 already told before that he is not going to comeā€¦ but auriel called her for some reasonā€¦. Do u know why piter left projectā€¦?

1 Like

She does bare some some resemblance to Nelly I think?