Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

No VHTV are looking into a solution, so we’ll probably not see it again :grin:

1 Like

Want to tease Carlos? :joy: :joy: :joy:

I mean I don’t care. He’s on the ignore list… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. I thought that I might have done something that hid the icon. I appreciate that you let me know.

Why, what happened. Did they put him in time-out? I noticed he hadn’t been posting anything the last few days.

These two fellas always look so cheerful and happy :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

Almost like they deseve names now :laughing:

1 Like

How about Mischka and Maschka?

Yeah John78 got what he set out to achieve by getting him banned, back fired a little bit by getting a suspension himself to think about how he can use the ignore button so he doesn’t need to engage with anyone that annoys him. Personally I don’t think it will make a difference :grin:

1 Like

:heart: :heart_eyes: :heart:

5 Likes

That sucks. You mean he can never come back? Was there anything posted about it? Maybe by VHTV?

1st of January he’s back

1 Like

Thanks, Jock. Much appreciated.
:+1: :+1:

I’m not sure he’s not back long ago…

Just to add to what @BigJock21 said, @Toreyk has been blocked from being on the forum until 1st of January, @John78 has been allowed on the forum and able to interact by using reactions to posts but has been restricted from posting or replying for 7 days and that runs out on Sunday

1 Like

c’est ce qu’on appelle ‘’ vacances d’hiver’’ :wink:

Dont take any notice of all the negative people on here, just do your own thing, most of us are very happy to be able to watch you. Thankyou

4 Likes

Thank you for :+1: the informative update

omg Sebastian, what a really senstive guy you are. There must be very very importend things to read on the mobile, while a beautiful women is take care of you.
I do not understand your behavior?

si j’ai bien compris le quatuor du 28 novembre
Sébastien n’a pas réussi à se faire l’invitée
alors que Ariella a eu droit à l’invité
étonnant …

I love that smile… :heart: :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

it is a captivating smile :heart_eyes:

2 Likes