I can understand your disappointment, but it’s not fair to judge a story when you don’t know all the details.
I think you missed something ![]()
That’s what I mean by an emotional roller coaster. She has a few “fits” and pushes him away before he gets that far. It’s actually starting to get a little sad! ![]()
must not have been much undercover and over before cam finished loading so quinton didnt scatch her itch
Maybe he took my note
Here’s another one: this guy never seems to shower even after multiple sex sessions in a short period (and clothed up til tonight, which is kinda gross in and of itself hygienic-wise). In fact – and correct me if I’m wrong, please – I don’t think I’ve seen him even rinse off his genitals after sex
Perhaps I missed it. If not, he’s on his way to earning the nickname Funky Chicken at this rate ![]()

I don’t know what happened but suddenly there were phone calls back and forth. Then everyone went out or maybe they just helped Aora out!
![]()
Two things, wwho is that outside the door, and that’s some baggage in Hakon’s hand
It’s Aora (with headrest) and that’s what I meant, that it’s possibly Aora’s “bag”!
As far as I’m concerned, she can do what she wants; she’s a great lady. But it’s immoral and inhumane to leave someone sleeping outside in the cold just because you want to make love, when they could be sleeping in the warmth. And besides, that bearded guy, he’s hiding something, you can tell. But he has a lot of flaws. I’m not criticizing anyone, I’m just giving my point of view. From what I see, Hakon has his flaws, but at least he helps, he participates, etc. Whereas the bearded guy does nothing around the house except eat and sleep. Anyway.
Okay , I didn’t expand the photo to be able to tell
does anyone know why izzy cries in the middle of sex
As emotional as she is , could you imagine her reaction if one of these guys ever made her squirt













