il va devenir autiste , s’il ne l’est pas déjà
can‘t wait to see his first action with Aora then ![]()
I have a feeling that after the last fight with Paladin, Aora might be done. She is extremely affectionate with Quentin and more than just a fuck buddy. I think an announcement from Aora is coming. No evidence just a gut feeling I have. And as long as she is happy that is all that matters.
i think they both not rush to have sex that may means something like you said,other thing maybe he doesn’t like have sex front of cam or other guy always around which is werid, no chance?idk ![]()
Happy 1st VHTV anniversary @Aora ![]()
![]()

his dick is not an option so thorns it is ![]()
Good evening everyone, I know many won’t agree with me or will be quick to judge me. But I’m just saying what I think. I really like the Paladin-Aora couple. Although she’s told us several times and made it clear that she and Paladin are going to get married and that they have an open relationship, when I look at Aora and Quentin, I find that Quentin seems to be hiding something, that he’s not entirely trustworthy. He comes to the house, he just sleeps, he doesn’t participate in any of the apartment’s activities. It seems like the only thing on his mind is sleeping with Aora. But if it’s Aora’s choice to choose this man, I respect her decision. But I don’t understand it. That’s my point of view. But I have nothing against Aora.


The fact that Quentin is ,for now, happy to share sleeping with Aora without sex, and she is okay with the closeness would indicate that they are mutually okay with the situation. He may be waiting to see if just his presence interrupts Aora’s relationship, or if the distance proves to be too much for and he will be there to catch the fallout. All we can do is watch like the Voyeurs we are
Congrats @Aora on 1 year Anniversary VHTV🥰

Cooking in the middle of the night. (I have a feeling the guys are leaving tomorrow and the flowers were a thank you for the stay)!
JMO
He’s a premium subscriber who’s just sharing his observations, a privilege he’s literally paying for. What does this threaten for you to the point you need to try to shut him up so rudely? He didn’t say anything remotely out of line…
When I give my opinion I always come from a great place and I’m not trying to ruff forum members opinions Most of us support Aora including me some of you guys want her to do this and do that her presents should be enough without the hot stuff but when she’s ready she will do it you some of you guys complain about nothing happening won’t make her do stuff any faster she has to be comfortable and in the mood I’m just happy to see her taking a shower cooking chilling and having girl talk with her friends etc IMO I think Quentin is more of comfort level and taking things slow to see where things go🤗 it’s none of our business how slow and or how fast she wants to go
Ok…


![]()





