Antonio

Oh sounds not promising at all… Now I remember. The place was also empty quite often…

I remember him now. She was a hottie, hop he’s learned his lesson. And be good for this place. Like I said…. He’s Zack-ish :heart_eyes: And we need another one of him.bring in the hot ladies. But be nice to them :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes that’s him

Looks to be by himself. And surfing tinder :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: This could be fun :star_struck:

Antonios hot so it’s nice to see him back. I hope to see some solo fun from him before my subscription is up.

Welcome back Antonio :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: i love you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I think that line might start behind @David :upside_down_face:

Disappeared…

Cabin Fever Reaction GIF

He has the place looking good to come home and impress some hot babe :hot_face:

just like nari he shouldn’t have an apartment it won’t last the manager should have gave it to isabelle&bono.

antonio was never known for getting women he only worked with archi & archi was the one preparing the show now he left somewhere so kataleya had to do it now she left somewhere too :man_shrugging::man_facepalming:

They already have one…they are in the ‘Fun House’ one.
Antonio has been part of the project before and obviously chose to come back…so why shouldn’t he? He might not be around (on camera) at the moment but we don’t know what’s happening behind the scenes to cause that.

antonio was only interesting to watch because of milagra she was the reason and he a___ed her.

antonio is not interesting to watch by himself he doesn’t have anyone just watch once archi returns he will be there helping him.

He’s just got to get his bumcakes out to please me. Doesn’t need to do anything exciting. I’m happy for him to be who he is. Just so long as the bumcakes are on the plate.

So quiet and peaceful in this apartment, not a soul stirs. I love peace and quiet but FFS this is VHTV, get some life into this place. :crazy_face:

image Does this cutie have a name?

She doesn’t look like milagra though

Her name is ‘Bari’ and she caused some considerable stress for Artem, before he left recently. :unamused: I should point out though that I am NOT suggesting she was actual reason Artem left. I just hope she doesn’t cause unpleasantness for Antonio.

Bari is her name

I mentioned that, above :slight_smile:

1 Like

never seen it but either way he now has to answers