Antonio

This was how I answered the question (directly above your answer to the same)…

haha i see :rofl:

Oops, I just noticed a spelling mistake in my original post (having re-read it as a copied section of text). That’ll teach me to proof read things before pressing the ‘reply’ button! :laughing: :blush:

haha I’ve done that to many times to name lol

Thanks guys, even though I am a spelling nazi, I shall forgive your sins this time. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

Good man!!! …and thank you! :laughing:

I am just guessing, but it doesn’t seem to be anything happening between these two. So are they just going to be housemates vhtv?!?

Bari. has had plenty of sex on the site, with Artem and 3somes and has slept with Antonio @ A&K place!

This place has proven to be nothing so far :upside_down_face: They have even hugged I don’t believe!

damn, looks like she’s packing again :frowning_face:

EDIT: also seems to be packing a duvet/blanket so maybe a chance of relocating but yeah, wouldn’t get my hopes up

1 Like

Place needs to close. Nothing going on here :upside_down_face: Hopefully she leaves another girl will come in!

What happened to the other girl that he was with the last time he was on here

It is them but she ain’t trying to give up nothing now they don’t even speak when they in the same apartment together

And if it was me since she don’t wanna be helld she don’t wanna be touched then she need to have her clothes packed and sitting by the door and Antonio need to find somebody that want to be with him in the room

Because it’s almost been like Two days since she’s been ther

Nari on visit . looks _____
In to the bed now

she left and back Bari is back too

Police or neighbors knock on the door

That did look rather suspicious, like they were trying to hide things before responding to the door.

1 Like

They put on more clothes and hid away the a_____l