Anna & Alex

I don’t recall seeing a Mr. Magoo. I was there since very early 2015. Did you post much?

7 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

:joy_cat: :smile_cat: :black_cat:

8 Likes

So they’ve been married for at least 7 years, right?

2 Likes

6 Likes

At least as a couple. I don’t know anything about marriage! :hugs:

Yes they got married when they were in the project in 2017

2 Likes

:thinking:

4 Likes

It was said when this apartment opened a few weeks ago, that Anna & Alex would only stay for the summer. We’re only one week shy of September now, so perhaps this is it.

4 Likes

Yes but we will see them again later :face_blowing_a_kiss:

5 Likes

Anna takes a relaxing break in the packing :sweat_smile: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

11 Likes

Yeah, you could be right

https://forum.spyhub.tv/t/anna-alex/35719/522?u=alek228242

A nice picture! :heart_eyes: :smile_cat:

10 Likes

7 Likes

Work gloves are on when painting equipment is to be packed! :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes