Anna & Alex

12 Likes

Anybody know who this cat belongs to? I’ve seen him in 3 realms now :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

oh thats just kaya the admin . just letting us know shes all seeing- all hearing..comes in many disguises ,so beware !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve been patiently waiting for them to resume their legendary sex parties from a few years ago. It was Sodom and Gomorrah! Their realm is boo👻ring right now.

back then it was for there enjoyment ,now its for our enjoyment , scripted parties are always going to disappoint :wink:

2 Likes

This is Andrezas cat. I will find out the name for you.

2 Likes

Should just call him Globetrotter :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Her name is Mercedes :smiling_cat_with_heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Have you had it checked again to be sure it isn’t a tomcat after all? :rofl:

4 Likes

I will tell Anna to do a check ahaha :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

10 Likes
9 Likes

Retro look :fire:

10 Likes

If it hadn’t been for the tat. on her arm, I wouldn’t have recognized Anna here! :face_with_monocle: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I don’t know if anyone remembers her from the first apartment but, at the time, she was Blonde. Look it up in the clips.

1 Like

Posted by Virgil at Henry`s!

8 Likes

That was when she was at Voyeur-Villa. Early 2016

1 Like

What is a bit difficult about the “Villa” and early “House” clips is that there was no date in the picture. I found this clip on an old backup disc but I had stored in Feb. 2017. Since we have a clip from Jan. 2017 in the present archive, as you say this is from 2016. Starting to look at old discs brings back many memories and not at least people you had long forgotten!

2 Likes

so my guess was a year out , but i will bow to your knowledge . damm thats the 2nd time ive said that to you , last time was about 7 years ago on C.C, if my memory serves me right ,you enjoyed putting a pensioner in his place that time aswell , :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

What was your username on CC?

1 Like