Yan & Flora

As usual they also have nothing. Another cam studio apartment for runaways. I bet his mom is thrilled that he finally left home. :joy:

1 Like

Yan isnā€™t new to the site, he was a participant earlier this year. Iā€™ve never seen him do cam shows either.

1 Like

I like Yan, he is horny all the day, jerking off all the time :heart_eyes:

And yes, they arenā€™t cammers.

Thatā€™s doesnā€™t surprise me at all. I guess thatā€™s the other thing Iā€™m kinda of sick of is the constant casting couch into spinoff apartments. They never live up to their auditions, as if.

I do have to wonder if the managers still run the first month scam on their employees. Donā€™t bother asking me what it entailed. I donā€™t want to get into that again. But, I would be curious to know.

1 Like

Well it wasnā€™t an audition either, he was a full participant with his name on the apartment. His partner then was Hope, but they split up. Heā€™s back again now with his new partner Flora.

Am I the only one that canā€™t help thinking of margarine whenever I see her name Flora?

1 Like

Welcome back, Yan!

3 Likes

I have no idea really. I was just making a general comment about the usual path to apartmenthood.

I didnā€™t ā€¦ until now!

1 Like

I keep thinking of this cartoon character. andy-capp

1 Like

1 Like

so they been here before i dont remember them

1 Like

The boy was a guest at former Ottoā€™s apartment.

never been off phones yet

2 Likes

I hope we see a different look and a hot life so that we can have fun with you too :rose:

The new Russian idol image

4 Likes

Sofa with mouse and keyboard to control the laptop on TV - check! Multitasking with phones most of the time - check! Now just fire up the Playstation and we got exactly what todayā€™s VHTV audience craves! Just please donā€™t let anyone in your apartment and donā€™t forget to play with lipm dick all the time.

But sheā€™s hot :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well Yan was, he was with Lola and Otto until THEIR holiday and recent relocationā€¦Flora is his new girlfriend.

4 Likes