Yan & Flora

Yes now i drive a bmw m3. So i’m a safe driver. :+1:

1 Like

So you blame the Lada for the 3 crashes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

No my lada was the best i ever driven. I blame the instructor. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Yan and Flora:

Loading Downloading GIF

Well looks like they are driving a Lada as we have our first crash.

That number 3 of offline houses. its going great. hows next?

2 Likes

Only 1 crash so they must have upgraded to a BMW m3 :joy:

Décor looks less oppressive under warm light. I don’t think I could live with so much grey though. Not in such a small apartment. Especially with the dark days of winter upon us. Still at least it’s not a grubby looking place like some apartments. There’s been a couple on VH I’ve felt like scratching myself while looking at them. some places have had couches that look just a little dubious. This place is bijou just like Yan. (to end on a positive) :slightly_smiling_face:

You ever watch shows like CSI/ I always wonder if they had to shine that ultra light that picks up b___d and other stuff, just how much semen would show up in some apartments. :grin:

1 Like

I actually wondered that the other night when Artem was enjoying himself with the green haired girl. No covers on the couch and he just let it fly. My dog likes to watch CSI, I think he’s plotting something …

There is no ways I would sit on that couch.

And here I thought all dogs had unconditional love :joy:

1 Like

I haven’t seen my neighbour in a while. Thinking Think GIF by Adam Lambert :laughing: Getting back to this apartment, Flora has a lovely smile. She’s cute.

Please don’t tell me the dog ate him / her!!! :laughing:

2 Likes

Only forensic examination of the remains would tell me, and I am NOT getting up close and personal with that.

No sense of adventure, some people!!! :laughing: Seriously though, no neither would I ! :slight_smile:

Sheet GIF

Oh wow! Haven’t seen those faces in a long long time. I thought you guys left.

3 Likes

Yay! More eastern white people who look just like all of the other white people on this site. How original! Blah