Winter

@Misael223562 why the :-1:, we can always dream, don’t we?

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It’s quite obvious from the look and the way she walks the brunette Tika looks like she’s pregnant
The Fisherman tries to put her in his nets but she still gives him little hope of success
I call him Fisherman because he always has his pants rolled up, usually that’s how fishermen are & wear their hats

1 Like

I’ll be quick to buy another sub if Taki hooks up with another guy, or even better if she hooked up with the guy she was with last time.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::roll_eyes:

1 Like

This answer is a little too complex :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

Is this girl Taki? If so, her hair is black. Brunette is brown.

“Like blond(e), these words are French in origin. Technically, a brunette is a “brown-haired female” while a brunet is a male one.”
:+1:

2 Likes

What a fucking state to get in to :laughing:

1 Like

:rage: :rage: I can’t believe that this realm is still online after Winter attacked Dino (again) - she even sprayed him in the face twice on the loggia with some substance that made him collapse on the floor, and threw his phone out of the window (Voyeur House TV 🔥 – # FREE Source for hidden real life cams) - all because he rightly got upset when she punched him in the kitchen when they were playing cards, and wanted to leave. This psycho needs to go…

Removed from the list now

Good! It looks like VHTV just responded to my complaint.

What went wrong again in this Realm !! We lost Winter we also lost Tika !! normally Ban last 24 to 48 hours In the worst Scenario. I hope we don’t have to wait to be able see her again in Winter. She looks very smart & sensitive Woman I don’t know why she’s freaking out and losing control

For what Winter did there is no excuse. If VH decides to bring her back into the project, then it means that the rule is applied only to those who are not the favorite. Shame!

1 Like