Winter

Then why did you ask if they had split up? Wouldn’t the fight they had be a pretty good reason for it? I wasn’t being rude at all. This is the exact reason I have been silent for so long because of snow flakes taking things the wrong way all the time, now that’s being rude!!!. I’m gone from here, no chance of any civility any more. DOn’t waste your time replying, I will not respond.

Vegas, Winter type realms don’t need drama :sweat_smile: they are free to do anything :love_you_gesture:t2: :fire: no fantasy love world at all…

1 Like

He certainly has the cock to tickle her tonsils!:joy::rofl::joy:

Sure but people like Queen & Wayne have fights like that all the time and they are still together. In fact Queen fucked 3 different guys at the same time and Wayne is still with her. So there is still the possibility Winter & Dino could be together. That is why I asked.

Some viewers can create love melodrama on any relams :face_with_peeking_eye::nerd_face:

I hope Dino tickles more than Winterroses tonsils. I hope he scratches her juicy behind from the inside. :wink: :peach: :sweat_drops:

I’m telling you that i have never seen a woman using that level of violence all my life. That was outrageous to watch
Extremelly surprised how Dino managed to stay that calm

Well some people still want to make their love story fantasies. Just let them, maybe that is the only thing in their life that brings them happiness. Why take that from them?

I have my fantasies. I want to see Dino, Randall, Winterrose & Winter in a foursome. Only hot sex, no love stories! :hot_face: :smiling_imp: :fire:

I didn’t see the violent assault that Winter dished out to Dino, but certainly saw the cuts and bruises he was left with. That was not the first time Winter has lashed out at him, she has done it before. Fair play to Dino for keeping calm and not retaliating, which could have made matters a lot worse. I hope Dino has at long last woken up and smelt the coffee! :coffee:

4 Likes

You asked me a question about Winter. Then you say you don’t want an answer at the very end of it. Come on man why even ask the question if you don’t want an answer… :roll_eyes: :unamused:

We have different opinions but there is no need to get so upset over it. There is nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree. :blush:

It is true that violence is never the answer. However no one knows what caused the fight. Maybe it was something very traumatic. If that is the case I hope Winter is able to get the help she needs.

Maybe @Aomega001 still has it and shares it with you in a pm

No No No GIF

I saw your post in the Vegas topic and I absolutely agree with you. Dino is the clear winner here.
:+1::+1:

No John I’m not interested in seeing it.

1 Like

1 Like

Well, well, well… Taki is back :heart_eyes:

:heart:

Weiß jemand was RIP 20 bedeutet ? Im App. wird kräftig gefeiert. Alle in schwarz