Viktor, Kye, Nena

This place looks the best from all the house

Big enough for an orgy on here, canā€™t wait :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Do they use other type of cams? Looks like a potentially good place; many people, so hopefully it will be something to watch here :ok_hand: :+1:

1 Like

Itā€™s another lord realmā€¦.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::fire::fire: n as usual I donā€™t care what I see hereā€¦:stuck_out_tongue: yeaā€¦! I know haters and trollers will be on my way I m ready to kick their assesā€¦. and always support Lordā€¦:sunglasses:

Yes, definitely a place with potential, especially with the trio of Nena, Kay &Victor. I also hope to see gorgeous Nena sexually liberated and getting involved with different men :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Sorry to spoil your moodā€¦ name are same but not guestsā€¦.:stuck_out_tongue: and better I donā€™t see Nena hereā€¦. coz I nincompoops are always hereā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I apologize maybe I had too many beers but also you read under the name of the participants +5.5 gmt or am I the only oneā€¦

I really hope thereā€™s no cats going about because thereā€™s a moose loose aboot this hoose :joy: :joy:

Sorry translates as thereā€™s a mouse loose about the house :rofl:

1 Like

Im Out Amy Poehler GIF by FOX TV
Lordā€¦. :sunglasses: Always rockā€¦.:love_you_gesture:t2:

Correct it does

1 Like

thank you if I was the only one I would have definitely stopped _____ing ā– ā– ā– ā–  at least for tonightā€¦ :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Glad you explained :joy: thought you had had to much iron bru

Donā€™t say anything but I canā€™t stand Irn Bru :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m sure your fellow Scotā€™s will let you off as long as you love whiskey :joy:

1 Like

They are both good looking, canā€™t wait for a foursome with Nena & Victor :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Oh wait until I check this ass out, new asses to rate Lyla could be out my top 10 by the end of the night at this rate @John78 :wink: :peach:

2 Likes

Well, thatā€™s definitely the same Kay, this means will be the same Nenaā€¦canā€™t wait :fire: :fire: :fire:

Also, in the apartment name, there is no & used, only commasā€¦this means they V&N are not a couple anymore? Ohh waitā€¦that matters only for few people here :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: