šŸ•¶ļø VHTV Forum is now "SFW Compatible" (Work Mode)

Thatā€™s exactly what I suggested.

Yes i had seen that pal but just wanted to say, in my opinion, the blurring of them all just makes looking at the screen even worse, no particular advantage at all.

It would also be good if this ā€œwork modeā€ button wasnā€™t so hidden in the menu.

Perhaps you could put it on the right side under the post count in each thread and configure it to only show the current thread with or without media.

@VHTV_James, as far as that would be possible, donā€™t feel like a craft lesson? :wink:

Itā€™s so well hidden, I genuinely havenā€™t seen it yet (and no I am not joking, I really havenā€™t)!!! :roll_eyes:

Well it isnā€™t,well not on mine anyway.
Itā€™s on the bottom of the drop down box when you click on the 3 lines.

See aboveā€¦

Oh yesā€¦found it at last!!

Yes, thank you for that incredibly timely reply (and description of where to find this new feature).

No problem pal, my pleasure.:+1:

1 Like

I honestly couldnā€™t see it for looking! :man_facepalming:

Not really as that only hides the image of the person you are ignoring, all the others will still stay intact and not blurred.
The whole point, which you have obviously missed, is that it blurs ALL the media on the page/pages.
Try again pal. :laughing:

Yes, itā€™s no different for me. Still, it would be nice if it were visible in every thread and you could turn it on or off as needed instead of going through the menu every time.

However, the function doesnā€™t make much sense in its current state. Hence my above suggestion to VHTVā€¦ :wink:

Well it is visible in every thread or have i misunderstood you.?
If when this mode is on and you scroll up or down they are all blurred, arenā€™t they? They are on mine.
They will un-blur if you hover over another image.
Just make sure your mouse is to the left or right of the page when you scroll and hover over any you want to see.

But having said all that i donā€™t really see the point of the function tbh unless they would hide, as that blurring is awful on the eyes.

One thing i have noticed is that when the mode is on itā€™s on in every b___dy tab :laughing:

@Mohrchi Just added another line to above post if you havenā€™t spotted it.

Correct. And it would be better if the function could be enab__d or disab__d in each individual thread. Of course, only if this would hide or display the images.

Donā€™t you mean in each tab? so when you enable the function it is only enab__d in that one tab?

@Mohrchi Are you confusing threads with tabs?

There is of course a FAR better way of handling this whole ā€˜issueā€™ (if it really needs to be considered as such)ā€¦donā€™t use VHTV forum at work or in potentially ā€˜trickyā€™ situations!!! :innocent:

Thankyou smartass for that perceptive comment :laughing:

Well itā€™s trueā€¦isnā€™t it?!