VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Yes you do. Almost non stop. That’s all you’re doing

No, you’re not. You are simply harassing some of the participants non stop by tagging them and making fun (bullying) them (Aderyn, Queen, Derek) just to give few examples lately.

I am also curious to know why is this allowed to happen. Maybe @kaya will tell us why it’s fine for you to keep harassing and bullying participants

I’m glad more people can see how NotSeth hides behind sarcasm and facetious remarks. Adding nothing to actual discussion, only looking for reactions and for people to laugh at his jokes at others expense. The definition of an online troll imho.

1 Like

Your comments I find very disheartening… Honestly it hurts my feelings a bit. I know we have our differences, but I thought we had a mutual respect for each other. I enjoyed and respected our differing opinions. If I never expressed that enough to you. That is my shortcoming.

I am not trying to hide behind anything. I express my views for the realms I follow. Yes I do like to sprinkle a little humor into my comments. But I do not intentionally make them at the expense of others.

2 Likes

It’s not really though is it? I may not entirely agree with what @NotSeth posts but is it any worse then what get posted elsewhere on this forum in other topics? I don’t see your negativity towards all their posts

2 Likes

Maybe because the impression is it’s allowed on the forum otherwise @carlos would have been banned a long time ago, instead VHTV seem to ban/silence others for “bullying” him

Although i agree about Carlos’s obsession about the lights and angles, he’s nowhere near of what Seth is doing. He’s not harassing by tagging participants directly, he’s not making fun of their body parts (direct bullying) also never trolls other forum members. So a direct comparison is not really accurate

Dear friends I wish there was not so much arguing and fighting. I never try to claim I know 100% of what is going on in a realm like some users do. I express my views of what I think “could” be happening and what I fantasize to happen. Isn’t that the core desire of a voyeur after all?? :thinking: :hugs: :blush:

1 Like

we are supposed to be adults in an adult forum, if you have issues with another member ,why not pm that member direct and have it out there instead of looking for an audience to mitigate your issues . 99% of the other members dont give a s__t about petty bickering all it does is cause disharmony in the ranks . im not one for being rational or someone that gets pissed off to easy , but seeing as you woke this old lion lion up with your bollox then it must be as petty as s__t , so
giphy (4) or better still ignore each other and remember the old proverb “sticks n stones…”

1 Like

I may advise you to stop leaving rude comments, and then if Jabbath is still doing this, let us know. Cause I’m not sure if trolling of trolling counts :crazy_face:

Movie Hug GIF by DreamWorks Trolls

2 Likes

Relaxing Leave Me Alone GIF by Audible
relax bro :hugs: rules applied different for everyone here… :wink: :sweat_smile: rulers are free to do anything here… if u wanna do anything here u have to worship them like other kids… i saw many rude comments and inappropriate words but they are still here u know why because they are not on target… :clown_face:

enjoy u can see many genuine users lost their interest because of them… now only left over working their hard to run shows… :clown_face:

1 Like

Well the sayings ”two wrongs don’t make a right” and ”don”t sink to their level” come to mind. :crazy_face: :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for confirming that it’s allowable on the forum to troll users who someone may consider a troll

hopefully not to many picked up on kaya mistake or i can see a whole lot of unnecessary time outs/ bans comming along soon .

I’m not sure it was a mistake but if it was like you said a mistake and it’s not allowed and Trolling deserves a timeout/ban then Kaya has already admitted that the pair of them was trolling…

No problems, if your crew can’t accept light-hearted reply, I will spend Saturday night reviewing all the posts downvoted by Jabbath, and if after removing those which were inappropriate, amount is still inconsiderate, he will get a warning just like your friends did :+1::+1::+1:

Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

i replied to @Lazurus_aka_Virgil and it got flagged seriously… :rofl:

my only quarm was you insinuated that trolling trolls could be accepted , that was a mistake even if said lightheartdly , you know how easily lead some people are a
they would see you comment as a green light to trolling

1 Like

Huh? Am I part of this crew you speak of. I thought I responded back to your comment with a light hearted reply in turn… :cry: