Tropical Villa (Part 2)

then none of these prolonging comments other than condolences need to be here, thats my point quit telling her what to do and quit prolonging it

2 Likes

so name calling me is appropriate? you called me and idiot? that should be took down too.

2 Likes

I don’t know this is starting to act out. Lots of condolences have been made, and I do not think many new ones will come. In my opinion there should be a read only on this topic, maybe just Admin/Mods that can post NEWS. As long as Rosy does not want it different or what’s it to be reopened.

candle GIF

17 Likes

will anyone of them come back ?

Swera & Jaxon are already back.

4 Likes

Hello,

Has anyone heard from Rosy?

2 Likes

I think @jabbath1987 would know. There is no doubt we all want to know. I’m sure she’s still going though a lot of pain and will for a long time to come. But there are times it’s just better to say nothing at times even if one knows. I’m also sure he will pass on information he feels relevant as needed.
(Please don’t think I’m making light of your question)

4 Likes

If there are any news for the public to be told I will write that here.

17 Likes

Bonjour bonsoir, desole de déranger toujours pas nouvelles de Rosy. Elle vas bien ?

1 Like

toujours pas de novelles de Rosy j’ai beau demander a quelqu’un qui etait proches et pas de nouvelle

2 Likes

Non, aucune nouvelle de Rosy dans aucun des royaumes ….
Je suis très triste que l’on me donne AUCUNE information concernant le deuil qu’elle a subi ?

J’aimerais bien avoir de ses nouvelles après l’horreur qui est arrivée en Thailande ?

Est-elle revenue en Russie ?
Donnez-moi des ses nouvelles please

______________________________________________________________

No, there’s no news of Rosy in any of the kingdoms… I’m very sad that I’m not being given ANY information about the bereavement she’s suffered. I’d really like to hear from her after the horror that happened in Thailand.

Has she returned to Russia? Please let me know how she is.

4 Likes

personne ne donne de nouvelle et supposément elle serait revenue dans son pays

5 Likes

So now friends it is finally the day I can tell you some news.

Let me first of all thank all of you for respecting that there were no news all the time and of course I will keep my promise and give you news whenever I am able to.

Rosy and me talked a lot lately. And she wanted me to show her what you guys (and girls) write about her here. She was very touched by your support and nice words.
Rosy is feeling better and she misses you all. I would say she is already the Rosy again you all know and love :sparkling_heart:

I know that you guys will now be asking about her return but I will ask you again here to stay patient and when I have any news I will of course tell you. She still loves the project and sees herself as part of the big community. That is why it was important to her that I write to you today in her behalf. :hugs:

And of course Rosy would not be Rosy if she did not have a photo for all of you :sparkling_heart::fire:

55 Likes

merci beaucoup Jabbath , sympa de tenir sa parole , bisous à vous deux :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

It’s great to hear that Rosy is feeling more like herself again.

That being said there wouldn’t have been enough points available for this topic if Rosy was here this summer. :wink:

Mind you, i think it would have been a good competition between Rosy and Velvessa on who would be the naughtiest here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Great to hear she is doing well thanks for the update jabs :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks for the update she can take all the time she needs she can come back when ready always sending love to Rosy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

great news thanks jabbs

8 Likes

Merci et qu’elle se repose

5 Likes

I would also like to add my thanks for this positive update, Cheers Jabbath.

9 Likes