Trisha

da muss was anderes sein als isp störung sonst wäre schon lange wieder online wer kann mal ein support ticket anfordern und fragen ich habe keinen zugriff mehr auf den support bin gesperrt bitte versucht es doch mal bitte

No because we are patient and just wait until she comes back online.

schade das keiner helfen will

Why? She won’t be online any faster if we keep asking over and over again. I do not know how old are you but maybe it is time to learn some patience…?

ich will halt wissen ob es wirklich isp ist oder was anderes

Can’t you read?

das glaub ich nicht

Nobody can f___e you to believe it but please stop bothering us here then. Okay? We are just waiting.

40 posts were merged into an existing topic: VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

A post was merged into an existing topic: VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Patience is a virtue to learn, my friends. Take it from me. Originally I am a very impatient person by nature. So I have had to learn patience. It is like waiting for Santa to bring gifts. The gifts does not come faster because of your eventual impatience. :hugs: :slight_smile:

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

2 Likes

I have to say I like that picture. Even though it is a little kinky. :slight_smile: :hugs:

Seems to have been a busy day… :s___ping: :s___ping: :s___ping:

Trisha seems to have a lot of busy days recently, she must have caught the habit off of Nikki i think :laughing:

spending coins?

Getting the Trisha habit, always horizontal :laughing:

Another very busy day at the office it seems. Trisha could have made a fortune in the s___ping, relaxing and cuddling business. Also if she should want to expand that aspect even more. I suppose. :slight_smile: :hugs: :fire:

Wait a minute, it’s not, that she hadn’t done nothing eh??