Trisha

You beat me to that :rofl::rofl:

That is more of a VHTV forum site issue. I am able to click on all of his screenshots and they appear large to me. I do not know why sometimes you are unable to click on images to have them appear large. It seems to be a glitch with the site itself.

@Samoan_Warewolf @Mohrchi

Fair enough that is news to me :+1:

a screenshot should at least look like thisā€¦

Think it may be a VH issue as some images, for me, wonā€™t even open, others will after a long pause and others open immediately.
Some will zoom in if you click and some will even zoom in again with a second click.
The whole setup seems to be a mish mash of either working, half working or not working at all.
Have given up reporting it as nothing seems to have been done or VH will always find an excuse for it.
I donā€™t think it is Tyrese error its just the whole system is in a b___dy mess really as regards how it works.

I think itā€™s more about how you create the image.
I actually always take my screenshots using win+print. Alternatively, you can also click on the symbol that appears in the upper right corner of the image. however, you then have to save the image locally and then upload it, which I find very impractical if you only want to post individual images.

I either use the system top corner method or i use Bandicam, either seem to work just fine for me whether it be piccys or videos.

For my part, speaking for myself, the pictures show up nicely. Even with quite large and alright size. No problem. For now. :hugs:

any videos i load up always seem to open quite speedily whereas some others load up seem to take b___dy ages to open or become live.

1 Like

yes, I use Bandicam sometimes too, but that also requires the extra step of saving the image locally. Win+print is simply the fastest method and always works. Even if you zoom the image beforehand, it works best that way. :+1:

Videos actually always work for me as long as they were created in mp4 format. Click and the video will startā€¦

The videos always work for me as long as they are within a suitable format which is properly supported by the system. No problem. For now. :hugs:

i think too many use this Apple ipad crap :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I wanted to say it too but since I use deepl to translate the writingsā€¦and the screenshots cannot be translated then I kept quietā€¦ :wink:

@robwin Sooner or later I will learn English well and kick your ass friendā€¦ :joy: :joy: :hugs: :hugs: :wink: :+1:

You have to be a little bit extra careful so you do not get unintentionally flagged. You never know what it can end up with. :hugs: :heart:

Youā€™re telling me this because I told you I flagged one of your commentsā€¦ :wink:

No, actually not. That was not my original thinking in the first place but thank you for reminding me. :hugs: :laughing: :wink:

I didnā€™t want to put you in a position of attackā€¦ anyway I learned something new next time I have to shut upā€¦ :wink: :hugs: :hugs:ā€¦

Yeah, I am like Robwin. I am originally very quickly forgiving. So no problem. :hugs: :slight_smile: