Trisha & Klaus (Part II)

Trisha found something nice on the phone! :hugs: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

7 Likes

15 Likes

What we haven’t seen and experienced with Trisha. Fireworks without end.
Now she seems to have found her prince in Klaus. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
There is contentment on her face. :slightly_smiling_face:
That makes me happy for her. :kiss_woman_man:

18 Likes

Trisha is Perfect, this is just my opinion but isn’t some of things being a bit monotonous lately, here?
They have no party, no new things, Even Klaus cumming his hand or inside Trisha’s :laughing:
Old Trisha was more cheerful and active
Isnt it Monotonic? :thinking:

15 Likes

15 Likes

I hadn’t seen this realm for a few days now. I can see that Klaus must have been practicing, because I saw him lift that 18/20cm dildo a little while ago. Congratulations, he also has the body for it, and maybe the video you both watch will help. :laughing:

7 Likes

Klaus should definitely try it with a guy, maybe a threesome, or maybe he already had one?

3 Likes

I don’t think this practice is for a threesome. Perhaps, as he has been increasing the size of his dildos, he wants Trisha to fuck him with a big strapon, in fact in the videos he watches this is what is happening, this last transparent glass dildo that he is using will already be between 18/ 20 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

He would be better off in real life, maybe he will decide, let’s wait

Do they read our suggestions?

He’s been at this for a long time, I’ve been watching him for almost 5 hours, jumping around in the timeline, he’s already cum once, :roll_eyes: curious because he wasn’t masturbating, and right now I think this will happen again. I changed realm at Teanna & Ronin,

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Happy birthday Trisha :sparkler:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Trisha hope u have a great one beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Animated GIF

9 Likes

¡Feliz cumpleaños Trisha! Muchos saludos en tu día especial :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday GIF

Have a great day Trisha

7 Likes

44d3078bef1d0b4c96c2d43b38e66ebf

7 Likes

tenor (1)

7 Likes

hq720

7 Likes