Toriana

That is the 2nd time the guy came back. But it was a different woman with him first time. She took videos of every camera

Possibly a health and safety inspection with all the trip hazards s__ttered around the apartment. :laughing:

It looks as if it could be an issue again over the noise they were making. It looked a promising party until the “noise police” turned up. It is a shame there are k__ljoys about, but mind you I wouldn’t want to live in the apartment below or above Toriana’s.:joy:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif

2 Likes

I still can’t understand why vhtv can’t do an installation of the cameras in the various apartments as god intended without cables that we all see s__ttered all over the house…it takes little to hide the cables that connect to the cameras…

Quite agree with you, VHTV should look at wifi cams for installation in the apartments. They could be discretely placed and hidden from sight.

:fire:

:sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Other guest jerking after couldn’t have sex with the girl in the sofa.

:fire:

1 Like

The cables weren’t in evidence before the landlord visit. I suspect a quick removal and reinstallation for the duration of the visit.

Offline - relocation :slight_smile:

hihi deja en relocation

A week was enough. I hope the next apartment gets a better camera setup.

Yes but for how long relocation because they have like 3 that have been relocating for a very long time

Der nächste Kindergarten reich meiner Meinung nach …

How long would it take you if you unexpectedly received the notice of termination of your apartment today? :wink:

The apartment configuration wasn’t very suitable for the cams anyway, so hopefully they find one a lot more “cams friendly”

I did like the two options for the bath, though I understand that not all bathrooms have this possibility.

And on a side note, I’m happy to see Antoniette is still a regular visitor, I’m a big fan

Darf man hoffen, Toriana bald wieder zu sehen? Ich vermisse Sie und es sind doch jetzt ettliche Wohnungen frei