Toriana

Oh ok i missed that one i think i went through most of the others. :rofl:

And they definitely need to do some cleaning. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Done a ticket Yanos to the rescue.

3 Likes

Won’t help with that stupid tape. They need to use proper glue. Best is silicone in bathrooms. And it can be removed without leaving any stains.

1 Like

I give a few hours before it’s down again or maybe minutes. :rofl:

The site is online for more than 6 years and they still did not establish some standards how to mount cams properly…

Already starting to fall again :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

So funny Yanos just does not notice that cam4 is no longer there :joy:

3 Likes

Yes you can see it’s gradually going down bit by bit. :rofl:

Yes it’s something i can’t understand because the cameras has always been fallen down but yet they can’t find a solution for holding cameras up without falling down. They are lots of stuff out there not sure why they can’t use some of them.

In bathrooms clearly Silicone. Sticks to tiles very well. And can be removed without leaving any damage.

Also, some cameras, especially in the Living room and kitchen, are not placed in the right position Living room show the participants from far away, with the result the lighting is not the most suitable

The cam setup is really bad in that place. I agree.

Well not sure what can be done when we suggested cams at Kelys place to be adjusted we were told they will need to be approved so it looks like the viewers doesn’t matter as one person decides all and fuck everyone else,

They could turn for example cam 5 to the left to show more of the kitchen.

It’s been moved now.

@toriana love the choice of shows, one of my favorite! Where Castiel interrogates the cat :rofl:

@VHTV_James might be nothing, but that guys breathing looks off.

I think thats s___p apnea