Toriana

The last 8 posts have just been pics of her in bed on the phone and s___ping :joy:

It’s a habit many seem to use these days :roll_eyes: :laughing:

1 Like

Stefan is visiting Toriana

3 Likes

Gorgeous Toriana !!! :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

I would do the Hind Lick Maneuver on her.

HIND LICK MANEUVER

Two Texans were seated at the end of a bar when a young lady seated a few stools up began to c___e on a piece of her hamburger. She was turning blue and obviously in serious respiratory distress. One Texan said to the other, “That there gal is having a bad time!”

The other agreed and said, “Think we should go help?” “You bet,” replied the first, and with that he ran over and said, “Can you breathe?” She shook her head no. He then said, “Can you speak?”

When again she shook her head no, he promptly pulled up her skirt and licked her on the butt. The young woman was so shocked that she immediately coughed up the obstruction and was able to breathe!

Upon sitting back down on the stool by his friend, the Texan remarked, “Funny how that Hind-Lick Maneuver always works!”

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

:rofl::heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

I’m totally in love in the way Toriana having an orgasm. Unfortunatelly there’s too little such videos in archive… Maybe someone have some?

I’ve caught one! today aug 24, 13:48 (timestamp on the screen)!
She’s reaching her orgasm so fast, so it’s hard to find these moments!
Please tag me if you find some too

Well here it is make of it what you will :hugs:

2 Likes

yep, this episode I meant. Thank you for cut! Watched plenty times, long time didn’t see such natural masturbation

Yeah was a bit weird really.

She get asthma from that orgasm :joy:

Hope she’ll get well soon

Best way then is to stop having organisms :laughing:

She dont have sex for a long time she used to fuck with denya dadaia every hour almost after break up she fuck with everybody including pudink but now she doesnt have sex for more like a month maybe more last time i remember she have sex be with Adam when him visit her here its almost more a masturbating cam now from toriana then sex cam its a pitty she used to be a wild girl