Toriana

Well all back to normal now but you got to remember this is Russia and russian women are not known to be backwards in coming forward :laughing:

All happy bunnies now and back to normal being naked waiting for the next guys to appear no doubt :laughing:

1 Like

I agree with you @jabbath1987. Don’t get me wrong I like both @John78 and @NotSeth but I’m starting to get fed up with there constant bickering at each other, it is becoming tedious and boring. Isn’t it time for both of you to hit the ignore button on each other.

OK I guess what the situation was supposed to be it wasn’t as where people saw different things and V H TV saw something different

Wrong guess as footage was deleted

No, I mean the guy that the whole reason the room was shut down and the footage was edit. It is still there so again make it make sense.

1 Like

VH don’t do anything about that. There was a r__e in the past by two guys to a totally wasted girl yelling NO NO NO and the dudes (one of them was even participant) come back to cams as it never happened (please don’t _____ a_____l for a while). There was violence between couples and all went back normally like never happened. The bald guy in the past fucked basically a totally wasted girl and nothing happened (as she was basically inanimated guess she deserved for putting herself in that position, right?)
Obviously Toriana wouldn’t be saying a thing because she depends on these type of people/organization to have a job and income for survival. That’s why she is always _____ or worst to “make it easier” the next day
Never forget about what country people is being talked and what it happens when something doesn’t go like the leaders want

Maybe because it’s new participants it was just a scene to increase viewers and we got it wrong

Again, none of them are new, nothing there is new. All girls that jump from apartment to apartment naked pointing the fanny to cams.
Both girls are around the project for many months.
And they know that they can’t stage a r__e, it’s forbidden by rules.

You are 100 % right In the end nothing is angelically made especially when there is _____ing and sex there will always be all we see and as you said the participant covers it up in order not to lose the Realm

1 Like

Depends if it’s acted out well or not :laughing:
rules? what rules? :laughing:

I’ve been here for almost 5 years, no one lose the Realm, maybe because some audiences also liked see some extreme…

Be sure that some will be now waiting for the next time to jerk for it. There are a lot around that only gets hard watching a wasted girl yelling NO NO NO while being a___ed

I don’t think it depends on the act itself. We know that there are many “extra” factors that may change what some rules say. Cultural things they say

Just remember now by checking thumbs about the perfect example about how normal that is on these places.
Serious (and repeated) violence episodes between a couple (in different apartments) and yet he’s still presence at her side. He was attacked by punches, with pepper spray, s_______ed till almost p________t and many more stuff.
Was all visible on cams, so can we say that didn’t happen because he’s still there? Guess not

4 Likes

Oh my have you talked to Toriana personally or are you speaking for her with your assumptions as to why she does things? :thinking:

2 Likes

3 Likes