Tonk, Alexander & Martha (Part 1)

4 Likes

This is the best I have seen at this apartment.

Ich glaube bald kommt die Eifersucht und die Stimmung kippt bei den dreien. Was ich natürlich nicht hoffe.

They’re gorgeous

5 Likes

Ryry often looks pissed off now sometimes now she is having to share :laughing:

1 Like

Ja richtig! Ich hoffe es bleibt so. Denn für mich ist diese Gruppe zur Zeit das beste auf vhtv

I want @Tonk to give me six numbers between 1 and 59 for the UK lottery. Hell, anybody in his situation must be a very lucky man! :slight_smile:

I noticed the same in a couple of occasions, when Ryry was smiling with Tonk and/or Rita, and as soon

as they were busy with each other, not looking at Ryry, her smile froze, and she had a look (eye-balls upwards)

like thinking " why in the world do I let this happen to me? "

Then she gives Tonk a kiss and a smile as if to say, " as long as you are happy, I am happy ".

Bull, and that’s what I meant in an earlier post, I hope the happiness on Ryry’s side is not only on the surface. I think deep in her, something’s boiling, but she knows in which environment she lives, and how the money is generated, wonder how that will develop in future.

1 Like

…or is sitting on a barrel full of gunpowder :rofl: :rofl:

In other words a doormat :joy:

Not necessarily, perhaps she thinks " If I don’t take it as is, I might not get it at all ",

just how long will that work??

Fair point, well made. However “Eat, _____, and Be Merry Gentleman - For Tomorrow We Die!”

my top realm currently

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

its time for my close up :rofl:

2 Likes

I just wanted to make an observation. There are a lot of comments about this not working in the long run. I think that it has the essence of what could make it last. The girls seem to truly like each other as much as Tonk. Of course this could be “performance” but it plays as real.

And he is very judiciously dividing his time between the two girls, devoting himself to both, so that neither of the girls can feel neglected for the time being.

Also my favorite “couple” at the moment. A lot of tenderness, passion, attention, cuddling. No _____en escapades, basically living a man’s dream at this moment.

“him” and “himself” please :laughing: