Tonk, Alexander & Martha (Part 1)

You plainly saw him put the card back in his wallet at 00:46:26
AM sure he wasn’t drawing money out the inbuilt ATM :rofl:

Sure, because giving consent to anything is clearly possible when under the influence, and VH-TV is clearly not responsible if their “employees” break the law in a country that is not keen on people breaking the law.
And it is also no problem, that just a few months ago a participant died on an Overdose

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

If he jerks that dick much more the b___dy things gonna fall off :laughing:

This constant freezing is becoming very annoying now.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I thought that’s only my computer, had everything checked, 32gb ram schould be enough for streaming.

Was wondering if others have the same problem.

Many of us are having it and the severity varies from just short breaks to longer ones.
Is begining tp piss me off to be honest, some apartments are worse than others.

Tali apartment is very bad with freezing and speeding up. Cindarella apartment has not been so bad. Must be new or different equipment being installed.

By the way guys, please put some labels on some of these pictures. I havent watched this apartment in a while. It is hard to figure whom is who when trying identify who is being written about.

View from the other side.

2 Likes

Damn Tonk had a great morning :heart_eyes:. I was already a big fan of Ryry but this girl is also right up my alley

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

ooops, I thought it’s sex in a FFM threesome. :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yep she’s getting a right little raver even liking the women now as well, wonder what the next progression will be. The mind boggles :laughing:

1 Like

4 Likes