Support for Jessi

I am of the opinion that everyone who can donate a small contribution (coins) before the c___d is born … For example, we can contribute for the stroller and cot…

It is very nice of you to contribute with intentions like these. By the way, upcoming versions of Donation functionality may include crowdfunding features, where everyone will be able to see if participants are collecting donations to some specific goals.

With all the babies coming up might be an option making some VHTV pacifiers, onesies and bibs :rofl: :wink:

This is a suggestion, anyone who wants can donate something … And Jessi would be very helpful …

Shhhhh… :shushing_face: Goldie and stephie are not pregnant. :yum:

:rofl: Damn totally forgot…

i like the idea but i cant buy coins with paypal

Do the tenants get all of the donations would be nice to know?

I agree with you but forgot to tag them

I suspect VHTV get a rake off from the donations so no thanks. Wouldn’t hurt VHTV giving Jessie a little bonus for her baby as a leaving present :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I support the idea of a baby bonus as long as not everybody on VHTV is now starting to make babies :rofl: :innocent:

Without sex there is no life, and we see if the participants have sex … So we should also pay for it … And when a baby comes into the world that’s always nice …

1 Like