Should we have some basic rules for posting pictures on the forum?

I recommend that you buy a subscription so you can enjoy the content without having to rely on the pictures on this forum, in fact I believe posting frame by frame screenshots of the events reduces the people’s motivation to buy subscription as they can get it for free on the forum. that’s another good argument for limiting the number of pictures per post. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry again, for wasting your valuable time here :grinning:

Just here to rattle a few cages , nothing more satisfying than poking the monkeys with a stick from afar m8 lol

If @Bluewinner wouldn’t have stirred the pot we wouldn’t be where we are now. :upside_down_face:

Well, TBF it was @Shyguy who brought this up in the first place. and I wouldn’t mind it if our friend didn’t break all the records in the book :grinning:

Guys I came up with an idea. 10 images can be uploaded per topic per day. Additional images can be uploaded by purchasing VHTV coins. I think @VHTV_James will like this idea a lot. :money_mouth_face:

Well, Eros did offer to pay for it, now that you mention it :sweat_smile:

:shushing_face:

This was all my idea…

My opinion is where sometimes it Funny, ugly or beautiful, fights, attempted coercion, a___e, sloppy room, fire hazard. I think we should be able to upload it. otherwise we are subject to censorship, the participants must also see… not only the good, but also the bad side… in order to correcting!

Renovate Channel 9 GIF by The Block

He’s upper-level management on the forum. It is your fault for being so naive to think he would do any less.

Also @kaya where are you?? I thought it was your job to keep the peace. :pleading_face: :sweat_smile: :upside_down_face:

This is probably the most peaceful topic on the forum. :grin:

I guess I’m losing my edge… :smiling_face_with_tear:

There’s no surprise she can’t exist without VHTV

Sorry that I got involved in this topic - sheesh. Got a major headache now.

You Got It Agree GIF

I hold the Record for 81 photos in 1 time post !!

most of them by Eye … identical !!

Yes, you did well, you made a name for yourself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If we were still n’è the 90’s you had already consumed 3 rolls… :joy: