Pyro

Welcome back Pyro :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Il serait pas seul lol

2 Likes

At the moment, the apartment appears to be offline but I was able to see it very briefly on the timeline. What a wonderful thing though, Pyro has his OWN apartment!!!

The best news I have had all day!!!

@pyro I am so happy for you and look forward as always, to being able to watch you.

3 Likes

That doesn’t matter.

I am just glad he is still part of the project and has re-established himself as a full time participant, now with his own apartment. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

1 Like

Season 8 Twd GIF by The Walking Dead

1 Like

What happened they get a power cut already ?

New apartments normally go offline when they come online. I can see that one of the bathroom cameras wasn’t working. So there must be other issues that needs fixing.

1 Like

enfin il va avoir son propre appart ! il va pouvoir s’exprimer pleinement , mais chez lui .

2 Likes

They are just adjusting cameras…

They will add 3 more cameras to the guestroom very soon. They just did not have the time today to do that as well.

2 Likes

Welcome back Pyro :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Pillsbury Doughboy GIF by Pillsbury