Purgatorium 💩

faye We want to watch you fuck very strong without mercy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Where is this insult? :joy: Confused High Quality GIF

Find a difference :joy:

Never will be as it’s the same few that seem to be able to influence many things on here like it was on CC. Maybe even more now they all have job titles :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m kinda missing your endgame here. So you want them to delete my gif because you find it insulting for some reason. And you call that being fair? Sorry, that makes no sense to me.

You are not the only one that finds Amy3’s word salad confusing.

Ok, I give up. Have better things to do.

Please be assured Mr Frog will not be taking this offer now or in the future Scared Horror GIF by SWR3

Hey, it was just a suggestion. Of course, you’re not oblige to anything :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Ridiculous moderation on this forum. Wonder what would happen if I started taking about fucking frogs in an apartment topic. Oh I know, to the s__t pile.

Good Night Reaction GIF by Victoria's Secret PINK

1 Like

No apology needed. I just expect everyone to be treated the same. I could really care less if people go off topic, but it seems to me that when I do, it gets moved out quickly, but when the good people do it, then it’s all good and fun. It seems to me that the moderation of this forum is determined by who you are, not what you say. That’s all.

When your walk in my shoes maybe you’ll understand. Carry-on, I don’t mean to make this about me. I was just pointing out in my earlier comment how some people get treated differently then others just because of who they are and not what they say. Perhaps when that sort of good ole boy club mentality power base ends then people can truly be themselves and real fun can be had.

@VHTV_James is this the sort of one off gif insult you were referring to in your rule book? I could care less, but I’m curious if you really meant it or not.

Essentially nothing really, but I didn’t make the rule, vhtv did. They can delete my post if they think it meets their rule. My only question is will they be fair about doing it across the board?

There is no question about that. I hope vhtv is paying attention to the python wrapping around their neck. Their new crew quite literally stole the VHTV forum from CamCaps. Don’t think they won’t do it again as if they haven’t already right under their nose. But, I have no doubt about what vhtv will do. They’ll blame me instesd. The writing is on the wall.

No I don’t want them to delete your gif. I think that is stupid. I want to know if they will delete it on their own because of their rule. But not just your gif, others as well.

I never asked for your reply or any of this. I simply made one comment about how it’s seems to be ok for some people to go off topic and not for others. It all could have ended there. I had said my peace. The only reason this went on longer is because you asked for it to. Now, watch as I am the one who will get in trouble for doing nothing more than answering your calls.

So now they are just throwing stuff into a hole. Wonder what will be allowed to stay? Let me guess, the operators will have liberty to say whatever they want cause what they say is good and fun, not insulting at all.

1 Like

Well the main forum now is slowly getting like the local gay channel :rofl: