Purgatorium šŸ’©

Are u blaming the victim?

I can :slight_smile: I told that in this message:

Iā€™m not blaming anybody I just said put ignore people we donā€™t like thatā€™s allā€¦

1 Like

U prob already reached ur max delets for the day

suspend me i dont give a fuck you let r____ts and wife beaters in your project but mean words from a paying member is where you draw the line. you let users bully someone so badly that they become suicidal and make them go crazy and now i look like the devil when in reality all i was trying to do was defend participants and realms from trolling and they ball ganged up on me and now look at the chaos because jabbeth wanted this to happen so i could get suspended and you are a personal friend of his so you wont do anything

actually i have not deleted anything and i have seen you be abusive towards users and participants may times before and vhtv even called you out

1 Like

It was you causing it. Blaming others is always easyā€¦

No it wasnt me

no all i was trying to do was defend participants and users and i did not a___e anyone but you then my posts kept getting flagged and moved for no reason and you and john kept trying to rattle me into being abusive and your plan worked

Still blaming us for your abusive behaviorā€¦ :man_facepalming:

i was not abusive untill now you keep lying and you and your group bullied me so bad you made me want to k__l myself but i still did not a___e anyone and wanted to defend participants but the n sparkles stabbing me in the back for no reason when i liked him and i thought he was a friend made me lose the plot, Now i am even more suicidal so thanks for ruining my reputation i hope you are happy i hope you s___p at night knowing you ruined me

Just leave it jabbs, itā€™s overā€¦

2 Likes

You should look for professional help in that case and not hang around here. Stay safe

Seriously when all this makes you getting thoughts of suicide you should look for professinal help ASAP. This is nothing to joke about and nothing to be ashamed of.

Nobody wants that you harm yourself. Again stay safe.

Goddamn, dude, your whole bats__t crazy posts are build on the assumptions you made yourself to believe. Stop blaming others if you canā€™t control yourself. You were previously banned for this specific reason and you returned with the same problems you want others to console for you.

If you have specific problems, there are contacts you should better reach out to receive professional help. There is no need to find other to blame, the only solution to the problems you may have is to start resolving those yourself. Be kind to yourself, be kind to the world.

Now we need to go part. For both of our community and yours prosperity.

6 Likes

I hope you are joking we are in internet forum not n real lifeā€¦

Agreeing to what you said, but lets not forget that you already wrote here that i should put a bullet in my forehead

and true I said it but in a moment of nervousnessā€¦