Pros and cons of downloading archives videos

It’s not downloading. I am simply recording part/parts of my screen.

Videos posted on the forum here by loads of members are done by screen recorders so that’s nothing new. They can download the videos by paying coins in the archive.

Sure video snippets or short videos are never a problem. But we talk about whol videos from archives here. That is recording or downloading just not allowed.

1 Like

It’s mentioned here only recording parts or snippets. So i don’t see what the problem is.

VHTV doesn’t offer that option of downloading parts or snippets. They just outright ban you. It got personal after they jacked my $40. Oh the best part is that even after you’re banned , they will still spam your email with their fucking promotions and advertisements. Nah, VHTV… you made your bed now lie in it.

Well like you mentioned the screen recorder will do this bit for you for the snippets.

They should rethink their Terms of Service because they have no right, no authority to tell anyone to not take screen shots or record their own computer screen.

Here is a portion of VHTV’s Terms of Service that you agree to by purchasing a membership:

IV. Restrictions on Use of Sites

Without the express prior written authorization of the Site administration you may not:

D) record videos, take screenshots, restream, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, use as a service bureau or otherwise assign to any third party the Materials or any of your rights to access and use the Materials as granted in Section V above;

Also, to be honest, you have no right to keep data on pleople like me or marla withour our consent. That’s why this policy exist.
we own our image, unbelievable! :smiley:

How odd you’d say that because you’re the one who consented to fuck on camera for the world to see and get paid for it. That’s besides the point— it seems like there’s a major rift and disagreement between subscribers and the VHTV staff/participants who earn their money from VHTV (funded by us, the subscribers). Without us, there is no VHTV and the customer is always right. The blame is on the VHTV staff. They should’ve thought their TOS more thoroughly or at the very least cut the price of the subscription as the value of the website for the subscriber diminished drastically for removing the download option.

P.S. You’re welcome for the $40.

Its not that simple. There’s such a thing as fair use and you can be sure vht has rights to use your stuff for marketting etc.

As for screen recording… sounds like the uk tv detector vans that “detect your wifi activity”. Alrighty then if you say so :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not odd, i have consentd to fuck on a precise kind of platform, with a set of rules.
this rules includes the one you criticize.
This becouse i want tho is a member here to see, but i don’t want whoever can place this on his amateur blog and spread it all over the world.

for example, only registered user can see us from italy, we do not appear on italian preview
to protect a lot of marla’s activities

We must require our users to not use any kind of tools intended to record the content streamed at VHTV.
Can we enf___e it? Well, there are quite painful tools to do so, but we don’t care about it THAT much. What we care about is sharing of this content. And in case we notice someone sharing the content served to them specifically, oh one can imagine our lawyers’ faces when they get positive response from local authorities of those who v_____ed VHTV’s content rights on the matter of breaking several corporate policies & laws.

Drama Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

This is the kind of response I was expecting from VHTV. Take my advice: give your subscribers their money’s worth or shut the fuck up. Have a nice day :slight_smile: