Problems watching on iPhones

Does anyone else have constant issues trying to watch VHTV live feeds or past videos on their iPhone?? Sometimes for me it works great… but then I get this error message on the video and it takes forever to go away. Does anyone have any tips??0

Sorry never used any Apple products. But they are known for making problems with certain video codecs. My suggestion would be to try a different browser or get an Android phone.

Ich hab auch ab und zu diese Probleme

Kennt jemand alternativ Browser ?

Chrome. No idea if available on iOS…

I’ve tried it with Chrome on iOS too. Same issue :confused:

I would argue it’s the other way around my friend as trying to design a video engine that accepts the myriad of Android devices is a nightmare as we found out in the past when developing a TV App.

IOS is a piece of cake and very simple to design for, as it is one device and one operating system.

In the end we found the best option was to contact VLC and use their video engine which solved most of the problems. :slight_smile:

Try this:

Clear Browser Cache and History

The cached data speeds up the loading of webpages by storing some onsite elements from the previous visit. However, it piles up when left unchecked and adversely impacts browser performance. Hence, it is imperative to clear the cache to prevent cache inference.

If that doesn’t do try installing the opera browser as that is about the most versatile browser out there. ‎Opera: AI browser with VPN on the App Store

Never had any problems viewing any video on Android. However there were problems reported here before with Apple devices. As I never had an Apple I can’t say from personal experience of course.

You should reach out to VHTV Support so they could debug this problem with you. We haven’t got any reports from other users on this issue.

1 Like

I observe a similar problem on some portals that I visit sometimes. I use Opera. I have not explored this problem. However, I can download content that cannot be played in the browser. I have Windows 11.

It’s my iPad that I have all the problems on. I actually have to use my phone for the forum.