Party House

I noticed them going out earlier for a smoke, It’s definitely a loggia

Well let’s wait if they go to hide their again…

I think it was more to smoke than to hide for the time being :thinking:

I didn’t see it. It got my attention as it was said long time hiding. But as I said let’s wait for now.

According to support there is no outside area

1 Like

Which is probably true as they’re likely to be a few storeys up, don’t think you can class a loggia as outside :thinking:

Yes they are all on the same level.

You have to wait until the map is visible. That’s where this loggia should actually be visible, because there’s at least something behind the door, since there’s also a drying rack there.

Well the outside areas are also not visible on map of realm36 and they are definitely there.

It’s correct. :open_mouth:

41 & 44 as well

Use the space bar or the down arrow key. If you want to scroll up, press Shift+Space bar
:+1:

That means I’d have to move my hand up to the keyboard, too much of an effort the bony finger will do :wink: :rofl:

Ii use the mouse pad, so I just move my finger two inches. I prefer keyboard shortcuts more than a mouse anyway.
:+1:

There was any party ? i didnt see any :sunglasses:

Ozemu is hot. Hope we seen a lot of him in this apartment…

2 Likes

28 cameras in realm and no one is on any :sunglasses:, i dont like this type of big realms

1 Like

Maybe they’re out for a night out :thinking: is that too hard to comprehend :grin:

so, why so big flat , i thought that its because always someone been there, so i see. it is my mistake :sunglasses:,.

So far, it is more like a political party conference. I would of expected a house warming, with it being the weekend. :poop:

1 Like

Must be another bathroom i haven’t seen the guys using the toilet or showering.

1 Like