Participants?

Hi
I am looking for the apartment in which the male is black. I forgot the participants name? He has sex with the female mostly on bed where there is a window on the side wall and tv in front of bed in the bedroom.

Only black participant so far was Anthony with his girlfriend Gia. However they were super boring and rarely had sex.

There was another black participant called Sidney, wasn`t it? He was pretty active if I am not mistaken. Was he a guest or a regular? :slightly_smiling_face:

It wasnt them. Maybe he was a guest but he had his own room and had atleast two different girls.

I don`t remember how many partners he had. But there was a few. :slightly_smiling_face:

He was a guest. Not a participant.

Yeah. But he was very active the time he was a part of it. Was not exactly lazy. :eyes:

Watch Blowjob Sibilla & Wendy fun with guest guy,May 13,2024 | Naked people with Henry in Bedroom | The biggest Voyeur Videos gallery (voyeur-house.tv)

2 Likes

maybe there wasnt a tv or a window .but there were def few scenes and definitely one in shower bath too

Roughly how long ago did you see that appartment and was it just a guy/girl or a guy/-girl - girl , need abit more imput from you otherwise its like finding a needle in a haystack

i think in first 3 months of 2024. Definitely guy/girl and mostly in bed missionary lol I think he had own apartment.

Was it Momo you were thinking about, although I see his stuff has been removed.

probably. i think him. sounds familiar.

sent you a private message