Naya & Kermit

Inaugurate bed …

Everyone is allowed to work here with everyone … ok, some girls have 1-2 sex partners. But Dennis and Isidor take everything …

1 Like

Ah, ich erinnere mich, zuvor hat er nur gefingert

they haven’t removed the package on the bed yet :grinning:

Never mind my question has been answered. He’s going to sit his ass in the living room. This is just like Eleanor and Dennis apartment.

Er hatte gefingert und unter der Decke war es nicht klar …
Blowjobs hatte Kerri Isidor auch mehrfach gegeben … beim letzte war sie total betrunken und Isidor hat sie zum Blowjob genötigt …

Isidor fucked Kerri. It was when Cinderella left from home after she was crying in the bathroom

That was the first major “incident”

Well, I hadn’t missed it that way … that was then at the beginning of fresh (trust) love … :joy:

What I hadn’t understood was that Kerri had been brought into the apartment _____ and “left” to Isidore… As far as I know, Cinderella had left the apartment again … not that maybe that was a lesson …

This was the “last” incident with Kerri, not the same one i was talking about , at first he fucked Kerri with Cinderella next to them

I am aware of that. I meant that the second one was maybe the lesson …

After latest events, not sure if it’s appropriate to talk about lessons, unless it’s about us learning… :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

Jedenfalls gibt es nur wenig Menschen die mir mehr zuwider sind als dieser

1 Like

The camera on the loggia is blocked by the window and I don’t know how to send or reach out because I am on my cell phone and I only get so much information

It’s like everyone says let’s go when it’s over

:slightly_smiling_face:

Isidore also wants … I think he’s waiting for the free bedroom …

Maybe he found a shortcut with Cinderella outside cams :laughing:

Lely first greets Dennis …

Exactly what i asked for :heart_eyes:

All of Isidore’s girls are there, the atmosphere is festive :slightly_smiling_face:

So 3some on neutral ground … :joy: :rofl:

That would be a gift for Naya … for the debut …