Naya & Kermit

Thank good lool

Yes, I think they’re going to be just like Eleanor and Dennis

@jabbath1987 there is an “&” there, this is a real couple … They love each other and do everything for each other …

ok, end of history lesson…

eher Märchenstunde :slight_smile:

all are in the new apartment … Housewarming party

1 Like

This time he came already “stimulated” :wink:

:joy:

I’m looking for Lely … haven’t found them yet, or is anyone afraid of how to behave then?!

I was expecting Lely as well. Quite disappointed tbh :disappointed_relieved:

She will be waiting for call … If she can do something for someone :pensive: :relieved:

I have literally only just read this. I burst out laughing, at the last sentence in particular!!!

Thank you :heart:

Why would he bring her along when he’s going to be trying to fuck any other female he can in the apartment?

You don’t understand anything, is it?

Anyway it’s only Naya left :crazy_face: :joy:

Well, you are correct he has fucked every girl in the apartment as of right now except for one and I thought about that as I finish my sentence just as I sent it but if any other girls show up, we both know that’s what his game plan, but my question is, where is harmony??

Nur der Vollständigeit halber, hat er mit Kerri auch schon gefickt? Kann mich nicht erinnern

Yes he has. You can go find her in the archives when she was s___ping in the bed with Cinderella in him he fucked her under the covers.

But my question also is what is Kermit going to do when naya is either not there or she’s in the room fucking somebody else because that’s what kind of place I think this is going to be to the point the wet icy is there she could’ve had this apartment by herself

look what’s going on here

:slightly_smiling_face:

Kermit knows the business, he picked up Naya when she fucked Dennis…