Mira & Henry (Part 1)

I’m sorry are you his best friend calm down you don’t know the dude. :man_facepalming::joy:

You’re obviously too ignorant to realise how inappropriate your comment was.

1 Like

I’m not ignorant you are and you are too damn emotionally invested in it so move on and don’t respond. :man_facepalming:

I think calling someone a derogatory term based on their looks is way out of line. Sure we give people names here but not based on their looks.

Wonder where T&S went. They left their dog. From the size of his poop it doesn’t look like he had much to eat.

It’s a shame that you can’t offer anything better. Since you are addressing Mikl’s physical condition here, we should also address your brain condition in return. How would you like that

Yeah… Like Tata comments about her body??

Out of order - the guy has a skin condition so why mock him?

I’m sorry, but it’s not even a disease, it’s a genetic pigment disorder. About 1 in 400,000 c___dren is affected. This is not contagious or otherwise harmful to others. Anyone affected by it already suffers from it and should not be ridiculed in addition.

1 Like

Right, did you read my statement on that a while ago?

@jabbath1987 .this blonde I was referring too. An ass and legs to die for Gorgeous…any does she have a name. She was getting hugs from savanna Maybe upset about something.hope we see her again :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

She’s on wiki… Lilia, the one that put mask to show tits

I am surprised to see Indira back.

1 Like

Why are you surprised?

With all of her weeping and depression the last two days. She is up and down like a yoyo.

Theres more of her partying at Mikls and Maricas in videos

I believe this is her!

yes it is :heart_eyes: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

yep defiantly Lilia just looked her up on participants :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: not so shy at Mikis