Mira & Henry (Part 1)

His jerk off session would turn off anyone, well maybe not Marica

Compared to his normal stupidity

artura youare playing gooseberry , henry wants the blound girl , and mira wants her boyfriend , time to make a move girl ,

nothing is going to happen in this appartment tonight , just some teasing and the ussuall henry show where he tries fails then goes for a wank

How the mighty have fallen :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:what a joke sad

@Henry I wish you guys Happy Holidays :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Notice since Kostja and Indira left, things have been boring with Henry’s get togethers

1 Like

I&K added absolutely nothing to henry’s parties. Kostja acted like he was scared of pussy. He couldn’t stay hard longer than ten minutes

how you are annoying us with this indira and kostja… please stop…

trouble is he needs i/k and m/m back they got him the views

Exactly, Kostja, Indira, Mikl and Marica would add youth and good looks. Them just being there would bring in the views, even if they sat and did absolutely nothing

1 Like

1 Like

put down the bottle of bubbly, believe me… :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

This is what was happening at the moment, I put no time restraints on the comment, why does three hours difference in time stamp mean ANYTHING??? Are you that bored???

Ryan1977

Exactly, Kostja, Indira, Mikl and Marica would add youth and good looks. Them just being there would bring in the views, even if they sat and did absolutely nothing

And this wouldn’t bring in the viewers?

I think Ryan is kinda hot for Kostka and Mikl as much as he misses them and always talks about them maybe a Ryan and K and M threesome is in their future

1 Like

Ryan has the hots for Henry he’s constantly talking about him even when he’s not there maybe he likes Kosta also

1 Like

I think you guys are on to something

2 Likes