Mellania

Who knows Flora may have reported both Elliot’s place and this one and got it taken off. She got her guest undressed and now she is hogging the views :rofl:

It wasn’t on cam. I am sure they are not that stupid. It’s just like in Scott place where they try to hide in the restroom but was quite evident. You don’t need to see someone _____ing to know he is _____ :smile:. But someone had taken a screen shot of the exact moment Stifler took the apt offline. I guess that will be the reason.

I hope mellania doesnt get punished shes not the one who brings the guests

In the end will always be her, she is the weakest link

1 Like

Unfortunately but we know whos really in charge of this apartment and its not her

Mellania was packing clothes into a bag earlier. It looked like she was leaving.

No problem for me , I expected a lot from Mellania
( (From Alanis)) But was disappointed, it would be better if another ex-participant came instead or new but not like Koala -
indir

Katia? :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

Because shes not in charge it was same when barbie was here and it will be the same when anpther girl comes nothing happened just ramdom guests that stiffler brings when she has her own group of friends (kens group)

of course Nessia, you know, I was obsessed with this girl…

they said she may return in the future but still nothing, the end was very sad @VHTV_James :disappointed:

1 Like

I’m new, how did it end?

she was exclud by theresa from her place with uly

Nessia’s apartment had just opened and there was a party on the first day, and there was a bit of a fight at the party, which was on the 1st place from the very first day. Everyone loved it and she was also on top of the action from day one as in the photo, but Teresa got into trouble and they couldn’t stand Teresa so they had to leave. And from the very first day, which is the first in the history of Vh. The apartment opened on the first day - it closes on the first day. Then when I made an inquiry, @VHTV_James said they will return one day, but unfortunately they did not. CLASSIC

as you said, Why would the most watched apartment suddenly close?

because Teresa was the manager of that apartment at the time, and Vh stood behind the managers, people stood behind Nessia, everyone wanted her to come back so at least the forums but they didn’t come back when vh didn’t make another offer…

you can have a look here, it’s already short

3 Likes

thanx, It’s so sad to lose a girl like this :cry: :cry: :cry:

Did anyone noticed realm is offline from morning… Stiff is trying to remove evidence or he again doing something…:sweat_smile::thinking:

he just needs to fuck off and let mellania run things and let her bring her own guests. I wouldnt be suprised if scotts involved too

1 Like

at least it is back in the list hopefully it comes back online again without those fokkers

1 Like